You Are InHome - About Bromley.net
Founded in 1997 bromley.net was developed as a family hosting solution that has grown into a fully fledged Internet Hosting Group.
After many years of hosting with some of the largest internet groups of the time, we found the inefficient systems and quality of service lacked as it does, still today with so many cheap hosting packages and services, that we decided to purchase our own Dell Servers and leased lines, with our own support staff.
Since that day bromley.net has grown into a Secure Datacentre in Manchester, giving our customers the widest possible selection of carriers and network providers.
- The data centre is diversely connected by some of the world’s largest transit and dark fibre providers giving you the choice and selection your business deserves.
- Chloride energy efficient UPS systems and N+1 Scania Generators can take the full load of the building should a mains power failure occur.
- Airedale HVAC system provides redundant under floor cooling with the ambient temperature kept at a constant 22degreesC with 50% humidity
- Fire Detection and Suppression provide the most efficient non-water based data centre fire detection/suppression system available on the market today having both FM-200 and VESDA above and below the raised floor, giving complete data centre coverage and protection.
We at bromley.net still use tier-1 Dell servers to this day due to the reliability and support, and with the power and resilience of VMware Virtual Server technology we can offer high quality, high-speed virtual servers that we can all rely on.
- Dell 16 and 24-core Enterprise Hardware
- Dedicated Enterprise Storage
- Dedicated RAM and Bandwidth
- Unique IP Addresses
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Burstable CPU when required
- Dedicated IP Address
Customers trust us to deliver hosting solutions that help them do and achieve more due to our customer-centric approach. Be part of all this by contacting one of our team today.