Resolution Of Complaints
provides a scalable co-location environment allowing us to provide innovative Co-Location solutions for large and small businesses. Specialist Co-Location hosting can be custom-designed to your specifications. All our services provide the flexibility, reliability and level of service that a serious business requires.
- If you are unhappy with the level of our service, please contact us and let us know. It is mainly through customer feedback that we are able to review and keep improving the overall service we provide. We will do our best to resolve any complaint that you have as quickly as possible, once it has been investigated.
- If you are unhappy with our service please contact us within 5 days of the incident that gave rise to the downtime or problem, by logging an enquiry to the Customer Care Team from the support section of our website http://support.bromley.net
- To avoid any delay, please do not send correspondence to individual employees' email addresses.
- We will deal with your complaints or queries as quickly as possible. We will aim to acknowledge your enquiry within 3 business days and respond within 10 working days of receipt of your enquiry.
- Managers at the highest appropriate level deal with all complaints. If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction you can ask to escalate the matter internally by writing to our Customer Care Team at The Goose House, Rowe Lane, Stanton Long, Shropshire. TF13 6LP, explaining that you wish the matter to be escalated.
Our highly skilled engineers help deliver and manage challenging projects economically and efficiently making BromleyHost the one-stop hosting provider to keep your system functional, stable and resiliant.
commitment means your business can rely on our team for long-term support of your online project.
To discuss your Col-Location requirements and what BromleyHost can do to reduce costs and boost performance, please use our contact form or call +44(0)3300 881115 and a member of our support team will advise you.