Trade Up your old Firewall to the WatchGuard Firebox T45-PoE with 3-yr Total Security Suite including WebBlocker, Application Control, spamBlocker, Gateway AntiVirus, Network Discovery, IPS, Reputation Enabled Defence, Access Portal, APT Blocker, DNSWatch, Intelligent AV, ThreatSync, WatchGuard Cloud and Gold Support.
The WatchGuard Firebox T45-PoE with integrated PoE+ port, brings enterprise-level network security to small/branch offices for up to 20 users.
Trade up any manufacturer's firewall for a Firebox T45-PoE with the Total Security Suite.
The Total Security Suite includes:
- WebBlocker: filter URL and web content by blocking HTTP and HTTPS access to inappropriate or malicious web content
- Application Control: monitor, track and block over 1,800 web and business applications
- spamBlocker: block unwanted emails and the viruses they may carry
- Gateway AntiVirus: detect and prevent known spyware, viruses, worms, trojans and blended threats from reaching your network
- Intrusion Prevention Service: protect your network against a broad range of threats including SQL injections, DoS, cross-site scripting and buffer overflows
- Reputation Enabled Defence: ensure fast and secure web browsing using cloud-based URL reputation lookups
- Network Discovery: Generate a visual map of every device connected to your network
- APT Blocker: cloud-based sandbox with full system emulation identifies and blocks zero-day threats and advanced malware
- ThreatSync: detect, prioritize and enable immediate action against threats on both the network and endpoints
- DNSWatch: reduce malware infections by detecting and blocking malicious DNS requests
- Access Portal: provide a central location for access to cloud-hosted applications, and secure, clientless access to internal resources with RDP and SSH
- IntelligentAV: signature-less anti-malware solution that relies on artificial intelligence to automate malware discovery
- WatchGuard Cloud Reporting: 1 month data retention
- Gold Support: unlimited 24x7 technical support, software updates, hardware warranty, threat alerts and access to security education resources