UK Dedicated Server Hosting
Dedicated Server Hosting fromprovides the hardware and software environment tailored to your specifications.
- Dell Servers configured specifically to your requirements;
- provides physical security with enterprise class Watchguard firewalls;
- generally manages the operating system, security, monitoring, networking and backup;
- can also provide specialist technical support services;
- Mission-Critical hosting where a physically separate environment is required for performance or security reasons.
specialist dedicated Server Hosting services can include application and database hosting, secure back-end database hosting, Secure VPN services, remote and legacy system integration, multi-platform installations, and access to remote services.
Our Dedicated Server Hosting is provided from a Secure Carbon Neutral Datacentre in Manchester giving our customers the widest possible selection of carriers and network providers.
- The data centre is diversely connected by some of the world’s largest transit and dark fibre providers giving you the choice and selection your business deserves.
- Chloride energy efficient UPS systems and N+1 Scania Generators can take the full load of the building should a mains power failure occur.
- Airedale HVAC system provides redundant under floor cooling with the ambient temperature kept at a constant 22degreesC with 50% humidity
- Fire Detection and Suppression provide the most efficient non-water based data centre fire detection/suppression system available on the market today having both FM-200 and VESDA above and below the raised floor, giving complete data centre coverage and protection.
Our highly skilled dedicated server engineers help deliver and manage challenging projects economically and efficiently makingthe one-stop hosting provider to keep your system functional, stable and resiliant.
commitment means your business can rely on our business for long-term support of your Dedicated Server hosting project.
To discuss your dedicated server hosting requirements and what BromleyHost can do to reduce costs and boost performance, please use our contact form or call +44(0)3300 881115 and a member of our support team will advise you.