You Are InHome - UK Hosting
Specialist UK Web, Co-Location and Server Hosting
provides a scalable hosting environment allowing us to provide innovative hosting solutions for large and small businesses. Specialist hosting can be custom-designed to your specifications, or choose from our standard plans. All our services provide the flexibility, reliability and level of service that a serious business requires.
- Fully Managed Hosting Solutions
- Secure UK Data centre
- Dell 16 and 24-core Enterprise Hardware
- Dedicated Enterprise Storage
- Dedicated RAM and Bandwidth
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Burstable CPU when required
- Dedicated IP Address
specialist web hosting services include application and database hosting, secure back-end database hosting, Secure VPN services, remote and legacy system integration, multi-platform installations, and access to remote services.
Specialist Hosting Solutions
Dedicated Server Hosting
provides the hardware and software environment tailored to your specifications.
- Dell Servers are configured specifically to your requirements;
- BromleyHost provides physical security with enterprise class Watchguard firewalls;
- BromleyHost generally manages the operating system, security, monitoring, networking and backup;
- BromleyHost can also provide specialist technical support Services;
- Mission-Critical hosting where a physically separate environment is required for performance or security reasons.
Learn more about BromleyHost Dedicated Server services »
Virtual Dedicated Server Hosting
reduces the cost of dedicated hosting by using VMWare virtual machines, each running its own operating system, on a single physical server.
- A virtual dedicated server gives the security and performance advantages of a dedicated server, at a much lower price;
- Your hosting environment is configured to your individual requirements for your web site and web applications;
- BromleyHost manages the software, operating system and security environment, however this can be done by the site owner subject to our terms and conditions.
- Virtual Server backup and daily backup as standard.
Learn more about BromleyHost Virtual Server services »
Locate and manage your own hardware and software in oursecure data centre.
- provides rack space, Internet and power connection, firewalled border security, and security for the building;
- You manage the operating system, updates and security, or we can manage the servers for you. We build the package to suit your needs.
Learn more about BromleyHost Co-Location services »
Our services are provided from a Secure Carbon Neutral Datacentre in Manchester giving our customers the widest possible selection of carriers and network providers.
- The data centre is diversely connected by some of the world’s largest transit and dark fibre providers giving you the choice and selection your business deserves.
- Chloride energy efficient UPS systems and N+1 Scania Generators can take the full load of the building should a mains power failure occur.
- Airedale HVAC system provides redundant under floor cooling with the ambient temperature kept at a constant 22degreesC with 50% humidity
- Fire Detection and Suppression provide the most efficient non-water based data centre fire detection/suppression system available on the market today having both FM-200 and VESDA above and below the raised floor, giving complete data centre coverage and protection.
Our highly skilled engineers help deliver and manage challenging projects economically and efficiently making BromleyHost the one-stop hosting provider to keep your system functional, stable and resiliant.
commitment means your business can rely on our team for long-term support of your online project.
To discuss your Hosting or Co-Location requirements and what BromleyHost can do to reduce costs and boost performance, please use our contact form or call +44(0)3300 881115 and a member of our support team will advise you.