Virtual Server Hosting from BromleyNet provides a scalable hosting environment allowing us to provide innovative hosting solutions for large and small businesses. Specialist hosting can be custom-designed to your specifications, or choose from our standard plans. All our services provide the flexibility, reliability and level of service that a serious business requires.
- A virtual dedicated server gives the security and performance advantages of a dedicated server, at a much lower price
- Your hosting environment is configured to your individual requirements for your web site or web application
- Fully Managed Hosting Solutions - Generally BromleyNet manages the software, operating system and security environment, however this can be done by the site owner subject to our terms and conditions.
- Secure UK Data centre
- Dell Enterprise Hardware
- Dedicated Enterprise Storage
- Dedicated RAM and Bandwidth
- Unique IP Addresses
- Technical Support
- Burstable CPU when required
- Dedicated IP Address
BromleyNet reduces the cost of dedicated hosting by using VMWare virtual machines, each running its own operating system, on a single physical server.
BromleyNet specialist Virtual Hosting services are ideal for application and database hosting, secure back-end database hosting, secure VPN services, remote and legacy system integration, multi-platform installations, and access to remote services.
Our Virtual Server Hosting is provided from a Secure Carbon Neutral Datacentre in Manchester giving our customers the widest possible selection of carriers and network providers.
- The data centres are diversely connected by some of the world’s largest transit and dark fibre providers giving you the choice and selection your business deserves
- Chloride energy efficient UPS systems and N+1 Scania Generators can take the full load of the building should a mains power failure occur
- Airedale HVAC system provides redundant under floor cooling with the ambient temperature kept at a constant 22degreesC with 50% humidity
- Fire Detection and Suppression provide the most efficient non-water based data centre fire detection/suppression system available on the market today having both FM-200 and VESDA above and below the raised floor, giving complete data centre coverage and protection
- Our highly skilled Virtual Server engineers help deliver and manage challenging projects economically and efficiently making BromleyNet the one-stop hosting provider to keep your system functional, stable and resiliant
BromleyNet's commitment means your business can rely on our team for long-term support of your Virtual Server hosting project.
For more information on Virtual Hosting in the UK, please call +44(0)3300 881115 and a member of our support team will advise you.